Wednesday, October 23, 2013

.welcome.

Hi! My name is Tabatha Johnson, welcome to my little corner! I love cooking, baking, hairstyles, fashion, crafting, & creating. I LOVE reading tons of blogs & will link to my favorites often.
I have a messy house & always have 10 projects going, all at once. {to the dismay of my husband} I laugh loud & often. I will give my opinion, even if it isn’t asked for. I love big hair & high heels. My world is filled with church & shopping {you truly need both}
I have a fabulous husband & a gorgeous daughter named Paisley. We live a very blessed life. I take too many pictures & decided I wanted to share some of the details of our journey.
You will find daily posts about what I've been cooking, my personal style, how I do my hair, inspirational findings, lots of family adventures, and much more.
Come back often & feel free to stay a while! I'm so happy to have you! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment